2 Dead As Home Theatre Music System, A Wedding Gift, Explodes, 4 Injured

Two people were injured and two others were hospitalized after a home theatre music system, given as a wedding gift, exploded in a home in India.

The incident occurred on Sunday evening in the city of Hyderabad, when the newly married couple was setting up the home theatre music system in their home. The system, which was a wedding gift from the bride’s family, suddenly exploded, causing serious injuries to four people in the house.

Two of the injured were taken to a nearby hospital for treatment, while the other two were treated at the scene. The two hospitalized victims are said to be in stable condition.

The cause of the explosion is still unknown, but it is believed to be due to a faulty wiring or a manufacturing defect. The police are currently investigating the incident and have asked the manufacturer to provide details about the product.

This incident serves as a reminder of the importance of safety when it comes to electrical appliances. It is important to check the wiring and other components of any electrical appliance before using it, and to ensure that it is installed correctly.

It is also important to be aware of the potential risks associated with using electrical appliances, and to take the necessary precautions to avoid any accidents.